Tuesday, February 23, 2010

KISS the Bird

Not that I would ever considering kissing a bird, but isn't he/she cute? This is my submission for the Pals Paper Arts KISS (Keep It Simple Sweetie) Challenge. Keeping it simple is NOT simple for me. I tend to go overboard, so this is definitely a good challenge and one I should try more often. I used this for my Stamp Club this past weekend and I think the ladies enjoyed the simplicity. I believe it was my favorite out of all three projects. Come back this week, as I will post the other two projects we completed at club. Have a marvelous day! Toodles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Recipe

Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Ink: Rose Red
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Kraft and Sweet Pea DSP
Tools: Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, paper-piercing tool w/ mat, & Corner Rounder
Bling: 1" Rose Red Double-Stitched Grosgrain ribbon and white halfback pearl (Pretties Kit)


All products are by Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

  1. White space and a pop of bright color - you can't go wrong! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete