Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Live Every Moment


Good Afternoon! I thought I would share this quick and easy card. Sorry about the "bright" picture. I took this in the evening and my flash went a bit crazy :o( I made this baby for our nephew's 21st birthday, hence the title, "Live Every Moment." I had forgotten about all the wonderful rub-ons that Stampin' Up sells. I bought a lot of these in the beginning, as they were a cheaper alternative to purchasing sentiment stamps. Very fun and easy to use. . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recipe: all products SU
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Paper: baja breeze, DSP (retired)
Big Shot: textured impressions embossing folder
Extra Pizazz: rub-ons (retired), basic gray corduroy buttons, pewter eyelet, twine, scallop edge border punch, paper-piercing tool

No comments:

Post a Comment